WP1 aims at developing policies, methodologies, funding plans and human resources elements of sustainability of European RIs, with special focus on those using, adopting or contemplating the ERIC model, and of CERIC specifically.
The specific task objectives of this work package are:
- Efficient assembly of optimal funding portfolio of multinational European RIs.
- Development and application methodology for social impact (return) assessment of national and multinational RIs.
- Development of a policy white paper for advanced operational aspects of ERICs.
- Training of future ERIC managerial staff.
- D1.1: Compilation of funding sources available in Europe, its countries and regions relevant to CERIC and HZG. Read more here.
- D1.2: CERIC sustainability plan.
- D1.3: General societal impact protocol (final draft) – A light on societal impact of ERICs and RIs. Download
- D1.4: Report on the application of methodology in D1.3 on CERIC, ESS, ELI, HZG and FRMII. Read more here.
- D1.5: Aggregate social return report. Download
- D1.6: VAT/excise duty exemption progress report.
- D1.7: ERIC employment model and staff mobility. Download.
- D1.8: Comprehensive methodology for in-kind contributions accounting. Download.
- D1.9: Reports on RI managerial trainings. Download