30, 31 October 2019, National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham
During the event, the opportunities that Research Infrastructures can offer to industries in the fields of advanced engineering will be showcased. Moreover, in a session focused on laser additive manufacturing and the need to produce reliable products of the same quality, HZG will present a set of experiments. These latter are carried out with the aim of looking at material whilst being deposited, analysing its characteristics and linking it to laser parameters.
Stay tuned for more information.
07 November 2019, Uzhhorod – Ukraine
The Uzhhorod National University is organizing the ACCELERATE Satellite Session in the frame of the V Regional Scientific-Practical Conference ‘Information Technologies in the Life of Students and Young Scientists of Transcarpathia’.
The event will take place at the Uzhhorod National University on 07 November 2019 and will bring together early-stage researchers and the scientific community in Ukraine to share research results and expand their knowledge about various fields. This includes:
- Basic and applied research in the field of information and communication technologies,
- New scientific and practical results of application of modern information and communication technologies,
- It innovation for science and education,
- Micro-processor information systems,
- Methods and means of signal and image processing,
- Computer systems and networks,
- High-performance computing systems,
- Protection of intellectual property.
The event program is available here.
To take part in the conference, contact: kaf–firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.