In WP5, CERIC is going to realize open access pilots following the policies and procedures prepared in the scope of WP2.
The specific task objectives of this work package are:
Organize, execute and evaluate open access pilot calls following the policies and procedures developed in WP 2, Task 2.2: Provide a feasibility fast track open access and the promotion of the open access to increase participation from new communities in the research activities of the following facilities:
– MSB beamline at Elettra in Trieste – Italy;
– XPS-XPD, FESEM, NAP-XPS instruments at the Charles University in Prague – Czech Republic;
– LSAXS, DLS, SLS techniques at the Light Scattering Laboratory of the Technical University in Graz – Austria;
– DAVID, LARA, MAGIC, ODIE, AJAX instruments at the Slovenian NMR Centre in Ljubljana – Slovenia.
- D5.1: Report on feasibility of the fast track open access.
- D5.2: Report on promotion of the open access.