27 – 31 May 2019, Uzhhorod, Ukraine
The School-conference of Young Scientists “Modern Material Science: Physics, Chemistry, Technology” will take place in Uzhhorod, Ukraine. The event is organised in collaboration between the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and the ACCELERATE project partner the Uzhhorod National University.
The event will bring together the scientific community in Ukraine with the aim of informing them about the latest achievements in the fields of materials, nano sized systems and nano-materials. The conference will also an occasion to discuss new results and exchange knowledge about the fundamental and technological aspects of the research studies.
Registration to the event can be submitted here.
The program of the conference will include:
- Presentations by leading Ukrainian and European scientists in the field of Physics, Chemistry and Technology of new functional materials.
- Report presentations by young researchers,
- Posters’ session.
The scope of the conference incorporates the following fields:
- Metals, alloys, ceramics and compositional materials;
- Semiconductor, dielectric, magnetic and glassy materials;
- Nanosystems, nanomaterials, nanotechnologies;
- Dimensional effects, self-organization and ” of nanostructures;
- Films, coatings and surface nanosystems;
- Biofunctional nanomaterials, nanosystems in biology and medicine;
- Polymers, supramolecular structures, airgels, colloidal systems;
- Technologies, diagnostics and applications of materials.
► Important Dates:
- 15.04.2019: Registration
- 05.05.2019: The deadline for abstracts’ submission
- 10.05.2019: Second announcement
- 27.05. 2019: Registration of the participants of the school-conference
- 27.05. 2019: The beginning of the school-conference
► Abstract requirements:
Abstract report must be 1-2 pages of A4 format with fields: 2.0 cm in the WinWord editor in Times New Roman font. Title – in bold type 16 pt, authors’ names – 12 pt, information concerning the place of work of authors and address – italics, 12 pt, all in the center, text – 14 pt. Between lines one interval. Among the authors, please emphasize the speaker. It is desirable to put it in the first place as the correspondence will be conducted with the primary author. Formulas are typed in the MS Word Equation or MathType formulas editor. All captions inside the drawings, as well as the formulas, should be in the font size of 12 pt.
The name of the file must be generated according to the scheme: “direction number” _ “speaker’s last name in Latin transliteration” (if the speaker presents several reports in one direction, after the surname, without a space, specify numbers 1, 2, 3). For example: 4_Ivanenko.doc.